Thursday, October 9, 2008

In Dreams

Sounds of laughter float in through my open window,
as merry children in the garden beneath, play.
Of light winged angels, I dream on,
As in this Dark room, I lay.

From my dream I am gently awakened,
a mystic heaviness binds the air.
I realize an angel sweetly kiss me,
I hold my hand and it finds it there.

I stare at it in a drowsy amazement.
It blinks innocently back at me.
In that one square lucid eye,
My entire being shine, I see.

"Make a wish, quick, make your wish"
It softly whispers in my ear.
I close my eyes and make that wish,
That one little wish, to me so dear.

It reassuringly bestows, its pink smile,
As I open my tearful eyes.
With a sudden pop It so vanishes,
Leaves me a moist circle and a pleasant surpize

As the sunshine tumble in through my open window,
I feel my joy sweep my blue.
I know where to, my friend has gone.
I know, my wish, will come true.

No comments: