Thursday, October 2, 2008

Once again


The sky, once again, is sparkling blue,
The white clouds, once again,
glide playfully across.

The trees once again sway
to the tune of the pretty breeze.
The stream once again
gushes busily by.

Far in the valley,
Once again stands the Rainbow,
smiling broadly,
Once again, the gold glisten on the mountain tops .

In heavenly colours, once again,
the flowers blossom .
Once again, the butterflies
charm, over them.

Once again, the dew sparkle
on the petals of the fair daisies.
Once again, the sparrows
are back to their play


Once again, the beams
seep in through the cracks of my melancholy fortress.
and touch me warmly.
Once again, I believe in dreams.

Life is beautiful, Once again.
Once again, it softly kisses me
its promise..

I have found, my Sunshine ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beauty of life lies in touching the rhythm of divine, the Supreme being - let the sunshine in everyone's life for ever ---
the best one I have read on this blog so far, Dear mum , keep writing , more and more and more - I like them all - but this one is indeed very refreshing----

Adrian said...

Once again something beauty. The last texts were always sad anyhow, but this is hopeful really pleasantly. I think, a life without hope or positive setting is difficult. You radiate this setting always. So the living together is often difficult. Unfortunately, every person or the today's society always wants to accept only amusing people. After the motto: Laugh, and the world laughs with you! Many people lose the small joys in the hope for the big happiness ...when you jump for joy, beware that no one moves the ground from beneath your feet!!!