Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Wish It wasn't true

I have been stripped to my skin
Someone had stripped me
stripped me and touched me

Someone now knows,
all my ugliness that
I have been hiding underneath so far

Someone now knows,
the texture of my skin, the little hair that grow on it
every little bruise
fruits of my own carelessness

Someone now knows,
where I have my birthmark
knows, the mole near my navel

I gave away
the carefully preserved me
to that someone
Its strange,
for i gave it all away
without much retaliation

my secret is no longer mine
was it necessary at all?
But then, did I have a choice?
Do I hate that someone
for stripping me to my skin?
And after all this while,
am I living to regret it?

*this is a product of my distilled cynicism ... relation with any living or dead is mere coincidence...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome.....i mean i respect ur imagination.........i mean wow.....ns loke u said there z no perfect word to define perfection........

Anonymous said...

wow...

Adrian said...

Not terribly. Thoughtfully. Man's most difficult to guard secret is his opinion of himself...

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I too understand this stance against. I have come to terms of my cynicism though.