Sunday, July 20, 2008

I am



I am a wardobe which leads to a wonderland..
I am an angel's magic wand..
I am a glass slipper..
A Cursed apple
A maiden's wish, come true..

I am a sunflower..
I am the Purple horizon..
I am the golden leaves..
the silver rain..
a Shooting Star amongst thousand stars,
across the winter sky..

I am a warm delicious pizza..
I am a bottle of finest french wine..
I am a piece of chocolate pastry..
a glass of Lemonade on a summer day..
a Little sugar coated Candy,
in pretty Colours..

I am a ghost of the painful past,
I am God's gift of the living present
and a humble heart, full of hope,
for what is yet to come..

I am the rouge on a fair cheek
I am a sunny smile
I am Rage, I am greed
I am Pain, I am tragedy
and then, I am the tears of Joy...

Peace and Happiness~~

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Dream and you will be free in spirit, fight and you will be free in life... But the pizza and the wine et cetera - anyhow works strange in the text. The rest is serious, but these lines are for smiling ^.^