Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Timepass poem.. for my Sweet Sweet heart..




Every lover does
so I too wanted to do
I was determined today
To write a poem for you.



with extreme concentration
I forced my mind
wrackled it hard
and tried to find

Some thoughts pretty
Feelings, a few
Some words to tell
my heart to you

I stared hard at the page
And my brain was bent
to recall all the words
all these years I'd learnt

I prayed to God
I prayed to my muse
I prayed for a miracle
for words to my use

But, My feelings are too intense
My memories are too vast
Yet shamelessly I desired
to mould them in a cast

So I suffered my strain
as words failed me
and all that I produced
is perhaps, no credit worthy

I had wanted to write my best
with my words bring you delight
but I am helpless
Because after this long long fight.





Here I stand alone
my determination to write, askew
All I wanted to say wrapped in
An, I love you...

No comments: